PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms and conditions of sale before you place an order for products from our website. If you are not sure about anything, contact our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our full name is My Carry Potty Limited. Our brand name is MyCarryPotty®. Our email address is email@example.com
Our registered office is 10 Brunstead Road, Poole, Dorset, BH12 1EJ.
Our company registration number is 05569041
Our VAT number is 971165611.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of the goods by you, the customer. By ordering any of the Goods e.g. My Carry Potty, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services e.g. Potty Training with Expert Amanda Jenner, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
- We means My Carry Potty Limited (“us” and “our” will be construed accordingly).
- Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
- Delivery Location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
- Durable Medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
- Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
- Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website;
- Website means our website www.mycarrypotty.com which the Goods are advertised.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
a) you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
b) if you are a new customer, you must create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details.
c) once you are logged in, you must select where you wish your goods to be delivered to and where you would like us to send your invoice.
d) you will then be asked to confirm your order and your consent to these terms and conditions of sale.
e) if you are paying with the full cost with debit or credit card, we use Sage Pay, Pay-Pal, Apple Pay or Google Pay. For PayPal, you will be transferred to their website, and they will handle your payment. For payment in instalments, we accept Klarna or Clear Pay, these services will also handle your payment and you will be redirected to the correct page.
f) once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms and conditions of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms and conditions of sale is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors when you are provided with a summary of the details you have provided. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by selecting the option to amend your details.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- My Carry Potty Limited manufactures, sells and supplies innovative toilet training products.
- The description of our products is as set out in the Website or other form of advertisement on our social media platforms. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
Price and Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
- Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract.
Personal Information & Registration
- When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
- We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our Delivery Policy. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
- We will only deliver products within the United Kingdom.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a) we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b) after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full.
- We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
“Cooling Off” Period
- See our Returns Policy below (enter hyperlink here).
- You may cancel a contract to purchase a product on our website or products at any time within 14 days after the day you received the relevant products or products.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same (working) condition in which you received them with the packaging intact. Products returned by you within the 14 working day period referred to above will be refunded in full. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Refunds & Returns
Dimensions of all products are available to view at the point of sale. If you have any questions on the dimensions of products, please do get in touch with customers services on +44 (0)1202 763711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
We trust that you will be delighted with your purchase from My Carry Potty, but if you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, please send it back to us in the original packaging and we’ll be happy to refund or replace it.
My Little Training Pants cannot be returned (unless faulty) due to hygiene reasons. Sizing information and measurement chart is provided at the point of sale. Your child’s body measurements should be used for ordering My Little Training Pants, NOT their age. Please refer to our size guide on the product page. We will be happy to assist with any sizing questions prior to purchase. Please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1202 763711. The washing instructions on My Little Training Pants state the maximum laundering conditions to maximise the life of your pants.
- You must return any items within 14 days of your delivery, unused, in perfect condition and complete with original packaging intact. Please ensure both the product and packaging are not damaged whilst in transit. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse. Should goods be damaged or faulty please call customer services on +44 (0)1202 763711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement. If we discover the returned product does not meet these conditions upon inspection, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
- We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order for peace of mind on both ends.
- We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded by us.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
My Carry Potty Returns
ORIENTAL GLOBAL LOGISTICS
Crosspoint Distribution Park
Statutory Rights & Limitations of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
- Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- For any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
- Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
- Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes.
- Contracts under these terms and conditions of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms and conditions of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
- No waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms and conditions of sale.
- You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions of sale.
- Each contract under these terms and conditions of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
- These terms and conditions of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms and conditions of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
- No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
- We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees or contractors.
- These terms and conditions of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have [non-]exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions of sale.
- We aim to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers as efficiently as we can, but we do realise that at times things may go wrong. When they do we will put them right as soon as possible. If you have a complaint please contact us here: email@example.com
Intellectual Property – patent/trademarks/copyrights/restrictions
It is an offence to copy, manufacture or sell our Goods without our permission.
We assign great importance to our intellectual property rights and have wide protection including:
Registered Designs protecting the designs of our Goods; CN Registration number 201430549113.8, EU Registration number 002490441-0001, EU Registration number 00092326-0001, EU Registration number 002509307-0001, UK Registration number 90009923260001, UK Registration number 90025093070001, UK Registration number 90024904410001, US Registration number D620090, US Registration number D730500 and US Registration number D730501.
Patents protecting the inventions of our Goods; AE Patent number 1641, AU Patent number 2009247785, BE Patent number 2303084, BR Patent number PI 0912330-0, CA patent number 2722965, DE Patent number 2303084B, EP Patent number 2303084, ES Patent Number 2303084, FR Patent number 2303084, GB Patent number 2303084, ID Patent number IDP000036608, IN Patent number 305426, IT Patent number 2303084, JP Patent number 5694142, LU Patent number 2303084, MX Patent number 313436, NL Patent number 2303084, PL Patent number 2303084, RU Patent number 2527705, SG Patent number 166968, TR Patent number 2303084, VN Patent number 13846 and ZA Patent number 2010/07624.
Trade mark protecting the use of the MY CARRY POTTY name; EUTM 010403236, UKTM UK00910403236 and USTM 4444361.
This website and all materials on it, including, but not limited to, images and Goods, are the sole property of My Carry Potty Limited and are protected from unauthorised copying and dissemination by intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any materials from www.mycarrypotty.com without the prior written permission of My Carry Potty Limited.